Take the item home today, pay in 10 monthly instalments.
We are delighted to be able to offer credit via the Own Art scheme to customers who wish to purchase artwork, valued between £100 and £2500, in INTEREST FREE instalments over 10 months.
The aims of the scheme are:
- To enable more people to live with the art they love
- To promote the presentation and sale of high quality works of art through a network of visual arts venues and galleries across England, Scotland and Northern Ireland
- To support contemporary artists by encouraging increased sales of work across a breadth of practice
Applying for Own Art
When you have found an item you want to purchase, we can process your application while you wait. To be eligible for Own Art you need to be:
- Over the age of 18
- A permanent UK resident
- Working at least 16 hours a week (employed or self-employed), or
- A retired person in receipt of a pension
You will need to have with you two forms of identification – something with an address on it such as a driver’s licence or utilities bill, and something with your signature on it, such as a passport, credit or debit card. It will take about 15 minutes to fill out the form and process the paperwork. After satisfactory credit checking, a direct debit instruction will be set up to make your repayments and you can take your new piece of artwork away with you immediately. Simple as that!
Own Art is an Arts Council England initiative operated by Creative United, a registered trademark of Creative Sector Services CIC a Community Interest Company, in partnership with Creative Scotland, Arts Council of Northern Ireland and our credit provider Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance.